All components of a REKA multi fuel system are manufactured in house by REKA Denmark.
REKA manufacture two ranges of boilers, for dry (HKRST) and wet (HKRSV) fuels. The difference between the dry and wet wood boilers is only the amount of thermal mass (firebrick) in the combustion chamber. The wet wood boilers have more and as a result are slightly larger than the corresponding dry wood boiler.
REKA boilers are designed for high load / heavy duty applications. The boilers can produce their rated nominal output with a wide range of fuel types, including low energy / high ash content fuels.
All boilers feature as standard:
- Proven heavily engineered design featuring large combustion area
- Heavy duty fuel feed augers
- 4 pass heat exchanger with large heat exchange area for nominal output on poor quality fuels
- Automatic de-ashing capable of breaking and removing normal clinker above 100kW
- Modern PLC control system with large colour HMI interface. The control system includes Lambda and negative pressure controls for optimised combustion
- Slumber mode (no need for automatic ignition)
- Remote monitoring via LAN and fault message delivery via SMS messaging